form one admission date 10.02.2015
CONSTRUCTION OF 2 NEW CLASSROOMS UNDERWAY.
FORM 1 2014 TO BE IN 7 STREAMS
RENOVATION OF THE DINING HALL
(CONSTRUCTION OF NEW TOILETS)
1. The school is in the process of building modern IKO toilets (24) to be in use from February 2014
2. Currently building two extra modern classrooms.
3. Form one 2014 to be in 7 streams.
4. Currently constructing biogas plant to be in use from February 2014
5. Currently renovating the dining hall & the kitchen (total overhaul of the floor & roof) to be completed before Schools open in January 2014
6. All form 4’s of 2014 to have NEW special desks and chairs
For more information, visit www.musinguhigh.com or facebook page@ MUSINGU HIGH
(27/11/2013)FIRST MAJOR OLD BOYS PROJECT
A dormitory storey costing Ksh.15 million. Laying of the foundation stone shall be on 16th March, 2014. The old Boys are urged to contribute. The school principal (old boy 1989) has already contributed Ksh. 10,000.00 for the same. Connect with other old boys through Facebook group @MUSINGU HIGH and the school website @www.musinguhigh.com/Alumni.
School magazine ’THE NEW DAWN’ is coming up in early January
15th November 2013
The school closed 15th November 2013 for December holidays. We are pleased to inform you that we worked well with your son in the course of the year.Get to know, understand and appreciate him closely for his varied talents, traits, abilities and interesting views. Your son should report back to school on Thursday, 9th January, 2014 latest 4.00p.m. without fail.
TRANSFERS AND PROMOTIONS
1. Mr. Kokonya Charles - former Deputy principal now the Principal Friends School Lugusi in Malava.
2. Mr. Shisanya Elphassy - former Head Clubs & Societies now the Deputy Principal Han Dow Secondary school in Lugari.
INTERNAL ADMINISTRATION CHANGES
Deputy Principal - Mr. Chisienya Odinga
Senior Master - Mr. Makolo Anyembe
D.O.S - Mr. Mukachi Francis
Boarding Master - Mr. Simiyu Denis
Exams Office - Mr. Mbati Alfred.
SCHOOL ACCOUNT NUMBER.
School Account Number: 1101793821- KCB KAKAMEGA BRANCH. Cash money will not be accepted.